This website is hosted by:
Division of Theoretical Bioinformatics / Department of Functional Genomics
German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) / Heidelberg University
Prof. Dr. Roland Eils
Im Neuenheimer Feld 580
This website offers information about the Adivision of Prof. Dr. Roland Eils at the Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum (German Cancer Research Center; DKFZ) and Heidelberg University. Our goal is to keep this information up to date and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
However, we accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the material on this site. This material is:
- Information of a general nature only, not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity
- Not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date
- Not professional or medical advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Some webpages are linked to external sites over which the site provider has no control. Links have been proved during setup. Since information on the WWW is subject of current change we accept no responsibility with regard to such problems, or the consequences thereof, incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to contravene any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
- Slider 01: Ramona Heim - Fotolia.com
- Slider 02: Thaut Images - Fotolia.com
- Slider 03: Rawpixel.com - Fotolia.com
- Slider 04: bernardbodo - Fotolia.com
- Slider 05: BillionPhotos.com - Fotolia.com
Data Protection Provisions
We protect the private sphere of all persons using its website and to treat any personal information provided in strictest confidence. The information is solely used for the respective purposes given and will not be passed on to third parties. It will be deleted as soon as it has served the given purpose.
Your web browser or client software may transfer information without your knowledge via your computer (for example IP address) to our server. Such information is never brought in direct connection with you, but is evaluated in anonymous form for statistical purposes for system management or to improve the efficiency of our internet platform.